2017 Subscription Prize
Information on the competition prize and how to enter form part of these terms and conditions of entry. Entry is deemed acceptance of these conditions.
- The Company is Black Swan State Theatre Company, ABN 28 053 092 961. Offices are located in the State Theatre Centre of WA upstairs on Level 1, 182 William Street, PERTH WA 6000.
- Entry is automatically granted to all subscribers that book online for the 2017 season through Black Swan State Theatre Company s website, and who purchase a minimum of 2 tickets to a 4-play package or more.
- A person can only enter the competition once.
- Directors, management and employees of the Company and any agencies, firms, venues and/or companies associated with the promotion or their immediate families are not eligible to enter this promotion.
- Subscribers must subscribe before the deadline of 28 February 2017.
- The competition commences on Monday 10 October 2016 at 6.00pm [AWST] and closes on Tuesday 28 February 2017 at 6.00pm [AWST]
- No subscriptions received after these closing dates will be accepted as entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random from the eligible subscriptions.
- The draw will take place on Wednesday 1 March 2017 at 10.00am [AWST] at the offices of the Company:
- The winner will be notified by email and/or phone.
- The total prize value of the promotion is up to $7,000. This figure is the retail value as provided by the suppliers and is correct at the time of print. The Company accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize values.
- The prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. All other travel arrangements will be at the winner's discretion.
- If a winner and travelling companion, for whatever reason, does not take the prize within the time stipulated by the Company, then the prize will be forfeited by the winner.
- The Company s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize or element thereof.
- If the prize winner is under the age of 18, the prize will be awarded to the prize winner subject to the prior written consent of the prize winner's parent or legal guardian.
- The winners of this promotion agree to allow their names and/or photograph to be used in conjunction with any advertising or promotion for, on behalf of, or at the direction of the Company.
- All entries become the property of the Company and may be entered into a database and used for the Company s marketing, promotional and publicity purposes. The Company respects your privacy rights and will only use your personal information as indicated.
- The Company and each of its related bodies corporate and associated agencies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence), arising either directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the prize or the promotion, or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
Travel Prize (valued at $5,820)
Subscribe by 6.00pm [AWST] Tuesday 28 February 2017 and automatically be in the draw to win a return flight for TWO (2) from Perth to Europe.
Eligible Singapore Airlines destinations within Europe for the tickets include: Amsterdam, Barcelona, Copenhagen, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Istanbul, London, Manchester, Milan, Moscow, Munich, Paris, Rome, Zurich.
The destinations listed above are eligible as at 12 September 2016, however, Singapore Airlines reserves the right to withdraw any of these destinations if Singapore Airlines ceases services to that particular destination prior to the issuance of the prize tickets.
The winner is responsible for travel costs to and from the point of departure, travel insurance, freight, excess baggage, government taxes, airport charges, ground transportation and any other costs. Payment for taxes and airport charges must be paid prior to tickets being issued and are payable by credit card only.
The following conditions apply to this prize:
- The winners must travel between 08 March 2017 to 30 June 2017, or 01 August 2017 to 30 November 2017;
- The ticket validity cannot be extended and any travel not utilised by 30 November 2017 will be deemed null and void;
- Tickets must be issued between 01 March 2017 and 31 October 2017;
- Tickets are valid for a stay away of no more than 3 months;
- Government and airport taxes (approximately AUD370 per person) are not included in the fare and must be paid by the winner or Black Swan State Theatre Company in addition;
- The prize tickets are not transferable;
- The tickets are not eligible for frequent flyer points;
- Tickets may be upgraded to Business Class at an additional cost;
- If the winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner s parent or guardian.
With thanks to Airline Partner