Black Swan State Theatre Company of Western Australia is currently advertising for the following vacancies:
Director of Development
The Director of Development is a key leadership role within the company and is responsible for the strategic leadership and development of all Black Swan philanthropic and corporate partnership programs and activities, maximising engagement with donors and partners and delivering on revenue targets in the annual budget that support the company’s artistic goals. Additionally, the Director of Development is a member of Black Swan’s senior management team and will help contribute to the overall strategic direction of the company.
To be successful in this role, candidates must meet the following essential criteria:
- Experience in the direction and management of philanthropic and corporate partnership programs at a senior level.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in fundraising, sponsorship, sales and donor stewardship. Major account management and marketing/public relations skills are also highly valued.
- Formal qualifications in a relevant discipline including marketing, communications, arts management or other relevant area.
- Experience in creating and developing strong relationships with supporters and stakeholders at all levels.
- Extraordinary verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Experience in the management of CRM systems.
- Ability to manage time and deadlines effectively and to work within a demanding, creative environment.
- Experience in budget development and management.