2020 Work Experience Intensive
“Black Swan opened our eyes to the various creative and amazing jobs offered all throughout the theatre such as sound producing and teaching. We were even fortunate enough to meet the Artistic Director of the Company, Clare Watson, it was an incredible privilege.”
– St Stephens School student.
On Friday 18 and Saturday 19 September 2020 Black Swan invites students from year 10 – 12 to experience a 2-day theatre intensive at The State Theatre Centre of WA. This unique, behind-the-scenes experience includes:
- A back stage tour of the Studio Underground
- Workshops with Black Swan artists
- Panel discussions with Black Swan Resident Artists and Creatives, hosted by Black Swan’s Creative Learning Manager, Christie Sistrunk
- Attendance to a performance of Animal Farm at 2pm on Saturday 19 September
- In-depth discussion with key creatives
There are only 30 spots available for this program so get in quick!
Registration is $50
To apply, download and complete the application form. Be to state your name, school and year group.
Black Swan accepts university students for internships throughout the year. Applicants are selected on a case by case basis in the areas of marketing, sponsorship, philanthropy and education.
Our work experience and internships positions are reviewed on a case by case basis and dependent upon availability.