Special industry priced tickets are available for our arts sector colleagues in WA. These $20 tickets are accessible with our Industry Pass, and available across all productions and performances in our 2019 Season (excluding Opening Nights).
For those that want to participate in discussion around the works we present we encourage our peers to use your Industry Pass to purchase $20 tickets for the Industry Mixer nights, where you can join the conversation after the show at our Post-Show Q&A’s. These dates are as follows:
- Water – Tuesday 21 May, 6.30pm
- The Torrents – Tuesday 25 June, 6.30pm
- Medea – Tuesday 20 August, 6.30pm
- Black Is the New White - Tuesday 17 September, 6.30pm
- Fully Sikh – Tuesday 22 October, 6.30pm
You will also be invited to connect with us and other arts members at a designated meeting point in the foyer pre-show, where you can also access discounted beverages.
An Industry Pass is available for anyone to apply who identifies as being an artist or an arts industry member. Including -
- Both emerging and established theatre and performance practitioners (actors, directors, writers, set designers, costume designers, sound designers, lighting designers, musicians, singers, producers etc.)
- Paid employees of arts and cultural organisations within Western Australia.
- Industry pass to access tickets valid for the year within which it is issued
- Limit 1 ticket per person per production
- Limited tickets available per performance per production (excluding Opening Nights)
- Only online bookings for tickets accepted through our website (or alternatively at the box office half hour prior to the performance if allocation has not been exhausted prior)
- No exchanges or refunds
- The number of industry priced tickets are limited on each night and are subject to availability. Access is valid for the year in which the pass is distributed and attributed. Terms and conditions apply.