Information on the competition prize and how to enter form part of these terms and conditions of entry. Entry is deemed acceptance of these conditions.
- The Company is Black Swan State Theatre Company, ABN 28 053 092 961. Offices are located in the State Theatre Centre of WA upstairs on Level 1, 182 William Street, PERTH WA 6000.
- Entry is automatically granted to all members that book a ticket package for the 2019 season through Black Swan State Theatre Company’s. Must buy tickets for a minimum of two people to any package by the deadline for each prize.
- A person can only enter the competition once.
- Directors, management and employees of the Company and any agencies, firms, venues and/or companies associated with the promotion or their immediate families are not eligible to enter this promotion.
- Members must purchase ticket packages before the deadline of 31 December 2018 to be eligible for the first prize.
- Members must purchase ticket packages before the deadline of 28 February 2019 to be eligible for the second prize.
- Members must purchase ticket packages before the deadline of 30 April 2019 to be eligible for the third prize.
- The competition commences on Monday 27 August 2018 at 7.00pm [AWST] and closes with each prize deadline at midnight 12.00am [AWST]. First prize closes 31 December 2018. Second prize closes 28 February 2019. Third prize closes 30 April 2019.
- No ticket packages received after these closing dates will be accepted as entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random from the eligible packages.
- The draw for the first prize will take place on Monday 7 January 2019 at 10.00am [AWST] at the offices of the Company. The draw for the second prize will take place on Monday 4 March 2019 at 10.00am [AWST] at the offices of the Company. The draw for the third prize will take place on Monday 6 May 2019 at 10.00am [AWST] at the offices of the Company.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or phone.
- The total prize value of the promotion is up to $6,000. This figure is the retail value as provided by the suppliers and is correct at the time of print. The Company accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize values.
- The prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied.
- If a winner and travelling companion, for whatever reason, does not take the prize within the time stipulated by the Company, then the prize will be forfeited by the winner.
- The Company’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize or element thereof.
- If the prize winner is under the age of 18, the prize will be awarded to the prize winner subject to the prior written consent of the prize winner's parent or legal guardian.
- The winners of this promotion agree to allow their names and/or photograph to be used in conjunction with any advertising or promotion for, on behalf of, or at the direction of the Company.
- All entries become the property of the Company and may be entered into a database and used for the Company’s marketing, promotional and publicity purposes. The Company respects your privacy rights and will only use your personal information as indicated.
- The Company and each of its related bodies corporate and associated agencies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence), arising either directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the prize or the promotion, or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
FIRST PRIZE (valued at $3,680)
Buy ticket packages by midnight, 12.00am [AWST] 31 December 2018 and automatically be in the draw to win a return flight for TWO (2) from Perth to Europe on Singapore Airlines.
Eligible Singapore Airlines destinations withinEurope for the tickets include: Amsterdam, Barcelona, Copenhagen, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Istanbul, London, Manchester, Milan, Moscow, Munich, Paris, Rome, Stockholm, Zurich.
The destinations listed above are eligible as at 27 August 2018, however, Singapore Airlines reserves the right to withdraw any of these destinations if Singapore Airlines ceases services to that particular destination prior to the issuance of the prize tickets.
The winner is responsible for travel costs to and from the point of departure, travel insurance, freight, excess baggage, government taxes, airport charges, ground transportation and any other costs. Payment for taxes and airport charges must be paid prior to tickets being issued and are payable by credit card only.
The following conditions apply to this prize:
- The ticket validity cannot be extended and any travel not utilised by 30 November 2019 will be deemed null and void;
- The tickets must be used for travel together on all flights;
- Tickets must be issued by 30 March 2019;
- Tickets are valid for a stay away of no more than 3 months;
- Government and airport taxes (approximately AUD305 per person) are not included in the fare and must be paid by the winner in addition;
- The prize tickets are not transferable;
- The tickets are not eligible for frequent flyer points;
- Tickets may be upgraded to Business Class at an additional cost;
- If the winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or guardian.
SECOND PRIZE (valued at $375)
Buy ticket packages by midnight, 12.00am [AWST] 4 March 2019and automatically be in the draw to win one night’s accommodation at Alex Hotel, including continental breakfast and a $150 dining voucher for Shadow Wine Bar.
The prize is provided as a gift voucher and is not transferable for cash in part or whole. The voucher is valid for 6 months from the date of issue.
THIRD PRIZE (valued at $200)
Buy ticket packages by midnight, 12.00am [AWST] 6 May 2019 and automatically be in the draw to win a $200 voucher from Planet Books in Northbridge.The prize is provided as a gift voucher and is not transferable for cash in part or whole.