Terms & Conditions
Information on the market research prize and how to enter form part of these terms and conditions of entry. Completion of the survey is deemed acceptance of these conditions.
- The Company is Black Swan State Theatre Company, ABN 28 053 092 961. Offices are located in the State Theatre Centre of WA upstairs on Level 1, 182 William Street, PERTH WA 6000.
- Entry is automatically granted to all patrons and general public that complete all the questions in the Black Swan Market Research Survey, available online through a direct link.
- A person can only enter once by completing the survey.
- Directors, management and employees of the Company and any agencies, firms, venues and/or companies associated with the promotion or their immediate families are not eligible to enter this promotion.
- Patrons and general public must complete the survey in full by the deadline of Wednesday 2 January 2019 at 5pm [AWST].
- Entries will be available and accepted from Thursday 6 December 2018 at 11.00am [AWST] and will close on Wednesday 2 January 2019 at 5pm [AWST].
- No survey submissions/ entries received after the closing date will be accepted as an entry.
- The winner will be chosen at random from the eligible candidates that have successfully completed the survey.
- The draw will take place on Wednesday 9 January 2019 at 10.00am [AWST] at the offices of the Company.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or phone.
- The prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied.
- If a winner and travelling companion, for whatever reason, does not take the prize within the time stipulated by the Company, then the prize will be forfeited by the winner.
- The Company’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize or element thereof.
- If the prize winner is under the age of 18, the prize will be awarded to the prize winner subject to the prior written consent of the prize winner's parent or legal guardian.
- The winner of this promotion agree to allow their names and/or photograph to be used in conjunction with any advertising or promotion for, on behalf of, or at the direction of the Company.
- All entries become the property of the Company and may be entered into a database and used for the Company’s marketing, promotional and publicity purposes. The Company respects your privacy rights and will only use your personal information as indicated.
- The Company and each of its related bodies corporate and associated agencies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence), arising either directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the prize or the promotion, or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- Winner will be selected via an electronic random generation system: random.org.
THE PRIZE (valued at $3,080)
Complete the survey in full by Wednesday 2 January 2019 at 5pm[AWST] and you will automatically be in the draw to win a return flight for TWO (2) from Perth to the UK / Europe on Singapore Airlines.
Eligible Singapore Airlines destinations within the UK/ Europe for the tickets include: Amsterdam, Barcelona, Copenhagen, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Istanbul, London, Manchester, Milan, Moscow, Munich, Paris, Rome, Stockholm, Zurich.
The destinations listed above are eligible as of 23 November 2018, however, Singapore Airlines reserves the right to withdraw any of these destinations if Singapore Airlines ceases services to that particular destination prior to the departure.
The winner is responsible for travel costs to and from the point of departure, travel insurance, freight, excess baggage, government taxes, airport charges, ground transportation and any other costs. Payment for taxes and airport charges must be paid prior to tickets being issued and are payable by credit card only.
The following conditions apply to this prize:
- The winners must depart between 10 February 2019 to 05 April 2019, 25 April 2019 to 30 June 2019 and 01 September 2019 to 30 November 2019. Travel will be subject to seat availability at the time of booking;
- The tickets must be used for travel together on all flights;
- Tickets must be issued prior to 28 February 2019. Changes are not permitted after ticketing;
- The tickets are valid for a maximum stay of three (3) months, any unused portion of the tickets after the expiry date shall be deemed null and void;
- Government and airport taxes are not included in the fare and must be paid by the winner in addition;
- The prize tickets are non-negotiable, non- transferable, non-exchangeable for cash in part or in full, and may not be sold to any third party;
- The tickets are not eligible for frequent flyer points;
- The tickets are not eligible for an upgrade to a higher class;
- If the winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or guardian.