Welcome to the Black Swan State Theatre Company (Black Swan) ticketing terms and conditions (Ticketing Terms and Conditions). All tickets (Tickets) to Black Swan events (Events) are subject to these Ticketing Terms and Conditions. This includes Tickets purchased on the internet through Black Swan's website, via phone, mail, email and in person.
- These Terms and Conditions incorporate the Live Performance Australia Code of Ticketing Practice – Consumer Code (‘LPA Code’), which sets out a code of conduct for the sale of tickets to live events including consumer rights. You can find a copy of the LPA Code here.
- If you have previously purchased a Ticket, please be aware that the Terms and Conditions, including the Ticketing Terms and Conditions may since have been updated without notice. This is the latest version of the Ticketing Terms and Conditions.
- All questions concerning the Terms and Conditions, including the Ticketing Terms and Conditions, should be directed to Black Swan using these contact details:
- Postal address: Black Swan State Theatre Company, PO Box 337, NORTHBRIDGE WA 6865
- Street address: Black Swan State Theatre Company, Level 1,182 William Street, PERTH WA 6000
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org