COVID-19 Refund and Exchanges:
Black Swan's Refund and Exchange Policy is temporarily varied to encourage anyone showing symptoms or who has had possible contact with a COVID-19 case to cancel their attendance for the safety of all other patrons and staff on the terms and conditions set out in paragraphs 1 to 5 below.
1. Tickets will be fully refunded or exchanged if, during the time between the purchase of your Ticket and the Event, you:
- develop any of the recognised symptoms of COVID-19;
- are defined as a close contact of a confirmed case of COVID-19 and develop symptoms;
- are required to self-isolate or quarantine (and the Event falls within that isolation or quarantine period) by reason of paragraph (b) above;
Black Swan reserves the right to require that you provide supporting documentation when requesting a refund. This may include, but is not limited to, medical documentation where reasonably required.
2. Any refund that is granted will be made to the original purchaser of the ticket/s, and will be processed using the original payment method. It is up to you to contact us to discuss alternatives if the original payment method is no longer valid.
3. Refunds and exchanges will be available before the Event. No refunds or exchanges will be available after the Event has taken place.
4. A refund will not be granted when:
- a ticket holder is well and does not wish to attend an event due to fear of exposure to COVID-19, including being exposed to unvaccinated persons; or
- a ticket holder chooses not to attend an event due to illness (other than due to COVID-19 illness or symptoms); or
- a ticket holder is from a group at a higher risk of COVID-19; or
- a ticket holder is denied entry into the event for reasons which were disclosed to the ticket holder in the ticket terms and conditions at the time of sale. For example, these reasons may include (but not be limited to) non-compliance with public health measures in place at the time of the Event; or
- the ticket holder attends the performance and subsequently leaves part way through due to feeling unwell.
These changes to Black Swan's refund and exchange policy will remain in place until 31 December 2022 after which this policy is subject to review by Black Swan. Following the review, the policy may be extended (with or without variations) for an additional period or may revert to Black Swan's earlier policy unless recommended otherwise by Live Performance Australia's Ticketing Code.
CHANGES TO EVENTS
In the event of a change in WA Government health advice and subsequent change in venue capacity restrictions, we may need to cancel and refund a portion of purchased tickets. If this occurs, we will cancel the most recently purchased tickets first. Earlier purchases will take precedence. We recommend booking as early as possible to avoid disappointment.