Written and directed by Scott McArdle. Originally Produced and Presented by Second Chance Theatre.
IN COLLABORATION WITH THE BLUE ROOM THEATRE
Lucy and Arnold are 13. Both outcasts. Both have seen hard times. Both irrevocably changed from one adventure into the bush looking for a dying kangaroo. Now they must navigate a wasteland of broken hearts, peed pants and carrot spew. It’s homework, hormones and homicide.
A hit of The Blue Room Theatre 2019 season, this modern suburban coming-of-age story explores how we hurt each other, how we help those that are hurting, and how your music taste is never better than when you’re a teenager.
HEARTFELT, EFFECTIVE STORYTELLING THAT DRAWS YOU IN AND DEMANDS THAT YOU CARE - Stage Whispers
I know where to find a dead kangaroo. There’s one in the bush near my house. Want to see it? I’m going tonight. Sneaking out my window. Unless you’re scared. Are you scared? Are you nervous? No?
Meet me at the fallen tree.
DOWNLOAD THE PROGRAMME
Due to COVID, Black Swan's programmes are now presented digitally. Download the programme for your device by clicking the link below:
COVID SAFETY & ADVICE
We can all work together to remain vigilant and COVID free. Black Swan has worked with all our venue managers and taken a number of health and safety measures to ensure our shows are staged in a safe environment. Click here for more information about our COVID policy.
01 May - 08 May
Tickets between $22.00 - $45.00
90 minutes (no interval)
Coarse language, fake blood, strobe lighting, adult themes including child abuse, references to suicide and self harm
- $45.00 Adult
- $35.00 Concession
- $35.00 Preview/Matinee Performance
- $22.00 Student
- $35.00 Adult
- $22.00 Schools (10+) Receive 1 complimentary ticket for every 10 tickets purchased.
- For group bookings phone (08) 6212 9291 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
PRICING & FEE INFORMATION
- All online purchases will be subject to handling fees: $3.95 if cart is $36.00 or less, $5.95 if cart is more than $36.00.
- Add $2.00 for Standard Mail & $4.40 for Registered Mail. All tickets prices include GST if applicable and are quoted in AUD.
- For accessible booking information please visit the State Theatre Centre's website. We recommend all accessible bookings are made at the venue box office or by calling (08) 6212 9292.
2021 SEASON CALENDAR
Use the calendar below to view the accessibility services available for this production. Further access information and seat guides can be found via the Accessibility page on our website.
St John Cowcher
SET & COSTUME DESIGNER
COMPOSER & SOUND DESIGNER